Coffee and Canines: Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Coffee Shop
by Aurora James
Aurora James is a dog trainer and who enjoys teaching dogs the etiquette to be a “good dog” wherever they go. She bases the information on her many years of dog training and the many amazing experiences she has had with her well-behaved sidekick, Cooper. She wants to share what she knows to make the world a little better for both the public and our dogs. Aurora James believes that there are no bad dogs. She created DogEtiquette.info to share her dog training tips and advice to dog owners everywhere. We hope many of our readers will find the article helpful!
Are you a lover of good coffee and four-legged friends? Do you long to take your dog out with you but aren’t sure how to prepare? Worry no more! Here’s what you need to do to prepare your dog and yourself for a trip to your favorite coffee shop:
1. Find dog-friendly coffee shops on DogEtiquette.info.
2. Hire a dog walker to help your pup get used to other dogs and humans.
3. Select the best leash for your pup here.
4. Read more about proper outing prep on Barkpost.
5. Teach your dog how to greet people politely.
6. 20 dog commands you can teach your dog at home.
7. 10 reasons to clean up your dog’s waste from Petfinder.com.
8. More useful tips for traveling with your well behaved pets. Click here!
Now that you and your pup are ready, you can look forward to many fun outings together. Grab that leash, put some plastic bags in your pocket, and go have some fun. Don’t forget to tip your barista!
Need More Pet Parenting Advice? Contact our Apple Valley Veterinarians in Plantsville, CT
Our Apple Valley Veterinarians in Plantsville, CT are here to answer any of your questions you may have about proper ways to socialize your dog. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Apple Valley Veterinarians, call us at (860) 628-9635.